Saturday 7 May 2011

May 6/11

So today is my 30th Birthday!  I feel good.. even great!  Much better than my 29th let me tell you!  For some reason I was more scared to turn 29 than 30...  but I think I know why!

At 29 I didn't know yet that a year from then I was going to be on this amazing journey.  At 29 I had pretty much lost hope, and hated who I had allowed my self to become.  I thought, "I'm almost Thirty... and look at me!!!  This is not how I want to spend the rest of my life... a life that we only get one chance at.  I don't want to be a fat girl forever"

But now here I am, one year later, with a whole new outlook on life.  In two weeks I start my optifast, and in 5 weeks I have my surgery.  The best 30th birthday present I ever could have asked for!

So bring on my 30's!  I think this is going to be one of the hardest, but most gratifying years of my life!  And I most definitely can not wait to celebrate my 31st birthday, a few pounds lighter, and a few clothing sizes smaller!

                                THIRTY, FLIRTY & THRIVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment