Wednesday 1 February 2012

Feb 1/12 - Hernia??? Hematoma????

I am 9 days out from having my Gallbladder removed.  For the most part I am feeling better and my incisions on my stomach are healing nicely...

BUT the one they did inside my bellybutton is sooooo sore!  It hurts to wear pants, its horrible to lay on my side, going from a sitting to as standing position it so painful... it feels like pulling and burning, and when I lay down there is a huge hard lump behind it. 

I'm probably over reacting ... but Google answers scared the crap out of me!!!  Everyone told me this surgery would be a breeze.. and I guess compared to Gastric Bypass it was.. but I honestly thought I would be feeling so much better than what I am... especially after 9 days!

TMI sorry..... A few days ago I finally had to go #2.. after not going for almost 6 days.... it was painful and I strained A LOT to get it out... I'm worried maybe Ive caused a hernia... (ps.. I am now dealing with the complete opposite of being constipated... and I really dont know whats worse!!!)

The other thought is maybe a hematoma... but either way it is not fun!  I'm going to the walk in after work today just to be on the safe side... Again I'm afraid of looking foolish if its nothing.. but look what happened last time!!!

I will update later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment