Saturday 28 January 2012

Jan 28/12 - New Do!!!

I got my hair cut today!  When I was younger I loved having short hair. I always felt like there was so many ways to style it. Then when I started gaining weight I started to grow my hair out. It made me feel more comfortable and safe to have long hair to hide behind and camouflage my du-lap!!!

Since having my Gastric Bypass I've noticed that every time I would go for a haircut it would get shorter and shorter... And then today I went all out and just chopped it all off!


I didn't know if I liked it at first... Its soo different but I do. I love it!  It's hard to explain... I know it's just hair but if felt so liberating. I have no reason to hide anymore!  I can't wait to show it off at work tomorrow!

 P.S.  I am the queen of before and after pictures.. I love to compare.. most of the time its the only way I can see a difference!!

No comments:

Post a Comment