Saturday 28 January 2012

Jan 24/12 - A very long night!

I probably only got about 4 hours of sleep last night. Partly because I slept so much yesterday... And partly because I was just so uncomfortable! The gas pains are just wicked and when I finally get them under control my incision pains kick in... It's a vicious circle I tel you!  

My husband has been absolutely amazing though. He spent the night sleeping on the living room floor so he could be next to me if I needed anything. I spent the night in my recliner because it was just way to painful to lay flat. I have spent many a night sleeping in my recliner though so I'm pretty used to it!

I'm trying to use my pain meds sparingly ... Not because I want too but because I'm afraid of becoming crazy constipated! It's the worst feeling in the world. The hospital did send me home with some Milk of Magnesia (just in case) Also I knew there was something wrong with my IV.. it hurt so much yesterday.. and I woke up with my hand like this :


I'm still pretty loopy and drift in and out a lot. I'm just trying to update on my phone when I can or I'm afraid I'm going to forget how I felt when all is said and done!  

My kids come home today from their Grandma's. She was kind enough to take them for the night. I'm hoping the cooperate with me until I'm feeling back to normal !!!!  

We will see.. One day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment