Wednesday 21 September 2011

Sept 21/11 - Just Keep Walking

So Ive been having a rough few weeks... My pouch hasn't been agreeing with me lately, and hearing about Wendy's death has put me in a pretty low place.

That being said, Ive been trying to push forward and focus on the positives.  My brother-in-law and I have decided to be gym buddies and I am really excited about it.  Were going to look into spinning classes, and they have a pool and Zumba. 

I also bought a treadmill today.. used but like brand new! (gotta love Kijiji !!)  I tried it out and I love it already!  I have been walking so much more lately.. back and forth to work and evening walks with the puppy. I know though that winter is coming and with winter comes snow and ice.  And anyone who knows me knows that I am horrible with ice!  I'm excited to use my treadmill, and I promise it will not become a clothes hanger!

My brother-in-law also invited me to join him this Sunday to participate in the Heart and Stroke Fit for Heart Walk.  Something I never would have even considered doing a year ago!  I'm looking forward to it and I'm glad its for a good cause that hits close to home.  My husband is coming with us too so I think its going to be a great day!  Jay you are a good influence on me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment