Sunday 25 September 2011

Sept 25/11 - Heart and Stroke Fit for Heart

So today was the day!  And what a perfect day it was.. you couldn't have asked for better weather!  We walked for my father in law, who had a heart attack on New Years Eve.  It was a great walk for a great cause and I feel very honored to have been a part of it.

We had the choice to do either two or four km and when the time came I'm super glad we chose four.  It only took us 45 minutes (we had to take a few puppy breaks lol) and I was feeling great by the end of it!  I wouldn't even have considered doing this last year.. and now I cant wait to do it again!  Hoping to be ready for the 10 km Persechini run in April!!!!

 
Pedro and I ready to walk!
My husband ready to go.. Im so glad he came with us
And were off...

No comments:

Post a Comment