Saturday 24 September 2011

Sept 24/11 - NSV's out the wahzoo!!!

So I bought a treadmill a few days ago and so far... Even though it has only been 4 days... I absolutely love it! I've been getting up early every morning and walking pretty fast for 30 minutes, working up my heart rate.. Not to mention a good sweat!   It seems to set the tone for each day and keeps me motivated to walk to and from work and try harder to get all of my protein and water in. I'm excited to see where this will take me!    

I also have the Heart and Stroke Fit for Heart walk tomorrow morning and I'm so excited to do this! I know its only 4 km... And its walking.. But that's far for me lol plus its for a good cause.  

Last night my husband and I had a date night, and without going into too much detail... I had an awesome NSV! We have a jet tub at home.. Its deep but narrow and we decided to attempt to have a bubble bath together... And we both fit, comfortably I might add! Never would I have thought that the two of us could get in there together, when only 4 months ago I could hardly get in and out myself! He also spoiled me with a back massage and for the first time in forever it didn't hurt! And that is a huge deal since I've had chronic back pain for the past 10 years.  

Also, my best friend moved last weekend and was going through all of her clothes and passed on a few things to me that don't fit her. She gave me a few pairs of size 18 and 20 jeans as well as a few tops and a fall jacket.    I tried on a pair of the size 20 jeans and they fit! As did the others. In just over 3 months I have gone from a size 28 to a size 20!!!! Crazy! I am down almost 70 pounds and starting to feel really good! Days like this make all the sickness, thinning hair and bad days worth it!   



Things can only go up from here!
(Except for the scale that is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment