Wednesday 26 October 2011

Oct 26/11 - Good and Bad

So.. I have been SO good with my eating... even being away in New York and trying to eat in the car there and back.. I did really well!  Last night Mike and the kids decided to order pizza for dinner.. a treat that they really don't have very often anymore. (to be considerate to me)   I decided to rationalize why it would be OK for me to have ONE slice of pizza with just chicken and veggies on it.  Well.. it was a bad idea.  About four bites in.. it came right back up.  I don't know why I continue to try things when I KNOW they are not going to work for me... sigh.  And as a reminder.. when I was throwing up... I burst all the little blood vessels in my face... it happens every time and stays for days :(  NO FUN.  Anyone else have this problem?


Its actually a lot darker in person.. almost like a bruise.

Anyway... good news.   My husband weighed himself this afternoon.. and I weigh less than him by 7 pounds!!!!!  That has NEVER happened before!  I feel small lol.. even though to look at us you wouldn't know it... it may be silly but it makes me feel good!!!!!!





Oct 29/11 - Halloween!!!


One of my most favorite holidays lol!   Just minus the candy this year!... I have a new found love for before and after pics so bear with me!  Here is me last year Halloween and this year... cant wait till next year!





My sister and I .. in 2001 and now... 270 lbs lost between us so far (mostly from my sister lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment