Wednesday 2 November 2011

Nov 2/11 - Good Day ... Curves :)

Today was a good day :)  First of all.. I felt really good in my outfit today lol... (with the help of slimpressions)  Two people came in to the shop that haven't seen me in a few months.. who neither knew that I had surgery and both commented on how much weight Ive lost.  It felt so great.. but I still get red faced and embarrassed when they compliment me lol... Its so great to know that people are noticing though!

After work I headed to Curves.  I had a membership there years ago.. and I really loved the atmosphere and the work out.  I went back and forth between joining there or a gym.. but I think for now I made the right choice.  For someone who hasn't worked out in 6 years... it will ease me back into it.. and having someone there to keep me motivated and knowing that I have a time limit will help me keep my pace.  Once Ive reached my goal weight and I'm ready to do more toning.. I might think about doing the gym thing.

I'm really excited for my first work out tomorrow!  And for Zumba... I'm pretty sure its going to kick my butt for the first few times!!!  They had a promotional deal on that if you donated to Breast Cancer they wave your 0 sign up fee..  so it only cost me to join! 

The pieces to my puzzle are finally fitting together!!!  I'm so ready for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment