Thursday 3 November 2011

Nov 3/11 - First workout in 6 years!

This morning I had my first workout at Curves.  I haven't been there in 6 years and I definitely haven't done any other work outs in between lol...

It felt sooo good to be back!  I know people might think its an old lady workout... but it made me sweat and got my heart rate up lol... and it definitely was working my muscles!  Everyone there is so nice and not judgmental.. no one gave my tattoos a second thought and treated me equally.. which is
nice :)

The machines are so great.. and they have a new chip system that really pushes you to do your best.  I have to say the best part of today was the stretching at the end.  I twisted and pulled in ways I didn't even know I could.. and it felt SO GOOD!

This is going to sound redundant.. but I feel great! LOL.. Its so nice to be active and part of something.. and have something to look forward to.  I know its only been one day.. but I am determined to stick this out!  I love Curves :)

Cant wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment