Saturday 5 November 2011

Nov 5/11 - Small World :)

I met a fellow OHer this morning :)

I was at Curves for my third workout... (I now get to do the machines on my own lol yay!) and as I was getting my shoes on, someone tapped me on the shoulder.  I turned around and a lady asked me if my name was Dollface.  She recognized me from ObesityHelp.com!  I thought that was pretty awesome and Im glad I went in when I did!  Its always nice to meet someone from here and be able to put a face to the name!

My workout was awesome and Im so glad I have decided to do this!  My butt and upper back are a bit sore but soo worth it!

I was so pumped this morning that I walked to Curves, and then after my workout met up with my husband and walked to Timmy's for a tea (decaf) and then walked to work :)  Lets see if Im still pumped after my 10 hour shift tonight lol

No comments:

Post a Comment