Wednesday 9 November 2011

Nov 9/11 - Zumba :)

Today I had my 6th workout at Curves.  Everyday I go I love it even more!!!! I even purchased a few Curves tshirts.. so now I fit right in lol  And the machines are getting easier.. I think Ive picked it up pretty quick :)  The back of my legs are killing me though but it comes with the territory.

Tomorrow morning I get to be set up on CurvesSmart.  I'm excited to get going and to have it push me.  That way Ill know if I'm doing it right!  I decided to go back today to do a Zumba class.  I wasn't sure if I would go since I was so tired after my workout.. but I couldn't resist! 

IT WAS SOOO HARD LOL   The instructor was awesome, and full of energy.. but she could move in ways that I don't think I will ever be able to!  For every one step I did she did about three.. and no matter how hard I tried my legs couldn't keep up!  Also I am so not coordinated!  Trying to move my hands and legs at the same time was a huge challenge.  Thankfully I did not feel embarrassed at all and spent most of the time laughing at myself. 

By the end my heart was pumping and I was super sweaty so I must have been doing something right!  I'm going to keep going every week.. hopefully I will pick up on the moves.  Ill also be able to practice between classes on Zumba for Wii :)  I love that its at Curves and that it is only per class.  You have the choice to Zumba the whole time, or Zumba for one min, and then to a machine for one min.  Cant wait till next week!!! I highly recommend it!!!

www.curves.com



Oh ya.. I was at GT BOUTIQUE lol.. and one of the cashiers was looking at me.. and said... There's something different about you... you got your hair done.. but that's not it.. you've lost weight!!!!!   LOL   People are really starting to notice!!!   And like Ive said before.. I really appreciate the compliments.. but I don't know what to say!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job. I want to try Zumba.…eventually.

    Say thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete