Friday 4 November 2011

Nov 4/11 - Bariatric Bad Girls Club


Bariatric Bad Girls Club... my new favorite site lol... lots of great girls who have had surgery.. sharing their stories.. highs and lows... with an edge ;) lol.. they also have a facebook group if you are interested!  I'm hooked.. and I just ordered my hoodie and Bad Girl in a Box..  cant wait!  I'm even thinking it will make a great tattoo when reach 100 pounds lost.

Here is my new second home... where I plan to be 6 days a week.. (they are closed on Sundays lol)  I had my second work out today.. well.. really my first since yesterday was just getting used to the machines.  I loved it even more :)  I tried their Chocolate protein shake.. added some ice and strawberries and its not bad :)  

I ran into my father in law at Dollarama after my workout.. and it took him a second to register who I was!  LoL  It made me feel good!

The only negative thing that I have noticed is that I can eat more now... I guess after 5 months I'm at normal... so I just have to REALLY watch my portions... I still cant handle carbs very well.. especially breads and pastas... so I stay away pretty much completely lol 

I'm getting there... and loving the journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment