Saturday 19 November 2011

Nov 19 - 90 pounds gone!!!!

If you had asked me last year if I thought I could lose 90 pounds in 5 months I would have laughed at you.... but here I am, 5 months since surgery and down 90 freakin pounds lol


I cant begin to tell you what a difference this has made in my life.  Ive never been so happy, or energetic or motivated to to anything.  Ive been going to Curves everyday... and loving every minute of it!!!!!

Im still learning, and I still have bad days, bad hours, bad minutes... but they are definitely father apart now, so I am enjoying the good days so much more! 

I could never have gotten where I am without my husband, kids and family.  I am so thankful for all the support I have had!!!!! 

Ten more pounds and I get my tattoo!  Cant wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment