Tuesday 7 June 2011

June 2 - Day 10 of Optifast.

Day 10!  Half way there.  I'm still constipated, but its not as bad as it was.  At least now I have something to take if i need to.

I'm down 11 pounds.. I know it would be more if I could just poop (TMI i know)  I haven't cheated at all, not even close.  Only my thoughts are getting to me.. and sometimes I dream about cheating lol

I  do know I wouldn't be doing as well as I am if it wasn't for all my support.  Not just at home (but the have been great) but at work, through texts, BBMs, emails, Facebook and especially ObesityHelp.com.

My friends from the Ontario Forum are just amazing people!  Always there to support you, and give you support, and answer all my questions!

I have another reason to be excited now!!!  On October 20th I will be going to new york for the first time!  There is going to be an event put on by ObesityHelp.com called "Sex in the City" and there will be seminars, guest speakers, a fashion show... everything to do with weight loss and nutrition.  I cant wait!!!  I personally am going with 3 ladies from the forum, who I have yet to meet in person, but we are planning a get together hopefully in July.  I love this whole process of making new friends.  Especially when they know first hand what I am going through.

I honestly cant think of a better goal I could have set for myself.  I have roughly 4 months before new York, and I cant wait to see what I look like by then.  To be 30, in New York, healthy and Liking what I look like... will be a dream come true!!!  And if my mom and sister can come too.. that will be a very special added bonus!

12 more days!  I'm not sure why I'm not freaking out.  maybe I'm still in denial.  |It really doesn't feel real yet, but I'm sure the day before surgery I will be a mess lol

No comments:

Post a Comment