Monday 13 June 2011

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... tomorrow is the day.  I'm on my last day of Optifast.  3 more shakes to get down and then I'm finally done lol  I am down 19 pounds... and that makes me happy.
 
The kids are off to their dads tonight for the week... their bags are packed and ready to go... I shed some tears this morning when I walked them to school... its hard to say goodbye.... but they are being so strong and supportive.  My daughter gave me one of her teddies to take to the hospital with me so I can have someone to hug.   


I went grocery shopping last night to grab some of the things that I will need after surgery... I didn't realize it would take so long when you have to stop and actually look at what you are buying lol                            


I can say after 3 weeks of Optifast.. the thought of having Cream Soups makes my mouth water!  There's so many different kinds.. thankfully low fat and low sodium too.. so I may have gone overboard buying every kind they had!  Especially since one can will last me like 10 meals!!!!


I talked to my Mother last night (adopted mom) and had a good cry... i seem to be super emotional.  My mom (birth mom) is coming up tonight to stay with me, and my husband took the week off to be with me.  We will be at the hospital at 8:30am.  Surgery at 10:30.

My mother asked me what worries me the most, and I don't know... the whole situation I guess.  I'm scared.  I'm scared of the pain... I'm scared of complications... I'm scared of the healing process.

But I am not scared about the outcome.  I have never been more ready or determined to succeed at anything in my life.  This is life changing ... and that's what I want it to be.  I'm soo freaking excited to get on the bench!!!

See y'all on the flip side


No comments:

Post a Comment