Tuesday 7 June 2011

May 29/11

Day 6 of optifast.

So Ive been doing pretty well I think.... I haven't cheated at all, I'm drinking a lot of water (well more than I'm used to)

I'm getting most of my optifast in, although the last two days I only drank 3 out of the four that I am supposed to.

I still don't like the vanilla, but I have found a way to drink it.  I found if I mix half chocolate and half vanilla with really cold water, I can drink in no problem without having to add anything extra... and using a shaker works just as good as the blender (less clean up lol)

I haven't really been hungry.  I have had to watch my daughter and her grandfather eat homemade burgers and fries in front of me.... Ive done grocery shopping for the family (that was hard), and Ive cooked meals for the kids... and I was fine!  I even wiped my finger off when I got gravy on it instead of licking it of lol

But today......

Today is an off day. 

I'm irritable, and emotional....
and I am also very constipated!  Which could also explain why I'm so irritable lol  Its probably one of the worst feelings in the world.  Mike went and bought me some Ex Lax... and I took two... even if I shouldn't have.. it was Necessary!

Anyway.. tomorrow is day 7.  One week down.. two to go.. which means two weeks till surgery!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment